The Supreme power emphasizes His Supreme Presence & Grace through Divine Interventions kalpa after kalpa…
At times, most significant happenings come through most insignificant people… Or most insignificant species make the whole world turn back at it through a most significant happening…
One such happening is this “AtiRudram” event being spearheaded by Sri Ravi and his group every year… The magnificence of this event is growing manifold every year…
- 12 AtiRudram events at various Adhistanam of former Peetadhipathis of Shri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam
- 1 AtiRudram at Echangudi village, the venerated birth place of Shri.Shri.Shri Mahaperiyava’s mother
- 1 AtiRudram at Irulneeki village, the birth place of His Holiness Shri Shri Jayendra Saraswati Swamigal
- 3 AtiRudram events, each those conducted at Kariapatti and Ponnur villages and at Vilupuram, the birth place of Shri Shri Shri Mahaperiyava..
- 2015 AtiRudram has been a magnificent event in Thenambakkam from May 5th – May 15th 2015
- There is also Jata Parayanam events being conducted at various places
How are these things possible?
Guru Kataksham … Guru Kataksham and nothing more!
Here is a video captured during the 11 days of this celestial festive…
As Sri Ravi wraps up ‘Thenambakkam AtiRudram’ event and continues to seek HIS blessings for the forthcoming events of this sort, let us all take part in this divine cause and seek the blessings of our Acharyas.
For more information, please contact :
Sree Chandrasekarendrasaraswathi Swamigal Kaingarya Trust
Contact Person: T.V.Ravi
DAF/4, Bharat plaza, Moolathoppu,
Melur Road, Srirangam,
Email id: email@example.com
Contact: Ph: 0431-2434553 and 09443733573
For Contributions :
If you are willing to contribute for this divine cause, details of the bank account for sending such donations and contributions are as below:
Name : Sree Chandra Sekarendra Saraswathi Swamigal Kaingarya Trust,
SB a/c No: 115001000358340
Bank : City Union Bank Srirangam Branch, Trichy 06
IFSC no : CIUB0000115.
The donations to the above trust are eligible for tax rebate u/s 80 G of Income Tax act.
PAN number of the trust (needed for claiming tax rebate benefit) is – AAGTS4379A.
Kind Request :
We request devotees living outside India who are contributing to this cause to kindly give your contact address in India so that we would be able to send the “AtiRudram Prasadam” and the receipt for your contribution.
Hara Hara Sankara Jaya Jaya Sankara