Sri SM Ganapathi Sthapathi shares his soulful experiences with Sri MahaPeriyava…
He had his first darshan of Sri MahaPeriyava in Kanchipuram when he was in his mid twenties. He was invited for “Agama Silpa Sastra Sadas”.
In this first segment of the video, one could drench in Sri Ganapathi Sthapathi’s in-depth knowledge in Silpa Sastram. He details many happenings during this sadas and shares many many intricate details of Silpa Sastram.
- Agama Silpa Sastra Sadas was conducted in Kanchipuram.
- Dr Venkataraman Raghavan – a famous Sanskrit scholar was the judge for the Sadas.
- Prathivadhi Bhayankaram Annangaracharya refused the invite. But Periyava said he will come and so did he.
- Prathivadhi got “Anugyna” from Periyava to renovate of Sri Varadaraja Perumal Kovil Gopuram. It is only HIS blessings that saved a worker who fell from the Gopuram that is more than 100 feet tall, yet came back to work speckless the very next day.
- Intricate details on Devi Koshtam , Kaama Koshtam…
- When measuring Paramaanu (atom) to Nellu (grain), Vishwakarma – Principal Architect of the Universe says the Nellu used to measure must be the one that is cropped in Kanchipuram.
- What is Kishku? 1 Kishku = 33 inches.
- Measurements and calculations are in Sastram given by Parameswaran, Vishwakarma and 18 Maharishis.
Sri SM Ganapathi Sthapathi continues more intricate details about the Agama Silpa Sastra Sadas in the later segments.
All the video segments of Sri SM Ganapathi Sthapathi can be viewed here.