It was on 4th July 1975, Sri Suryanarayanan had Maha Periyava’s darshan in Kalavai… Remembering the date so accurately, mama describes the first glimpse of Maha Periyava as a lightning that struck him… “Niruguna Brahman” is how he feels when he has the darshan of Maha Periyava!
Navabhasanam at Devipattinam is a small coastal village about 15 kms from Ramanathapuram. It is said that Sri Ram had prayed to the Navagrahas here by placing nine stones prior to going to war at Lanka. Maha Periyava had been there in 1939. This video reveals a historic fact that Navabhasanam has been revived and made accessible to all the devotees through blessings and efforts of Maha Periyava. Sri Suraynarayanan’s chittapa (uncle) Sri Adhinarayanan for whom “Periyava Vaaku” is “Deiva Vaaku” had worked immensely to revive Navabhasanam…
He shares many incidents like:
– His miraclous escape from accident when he was Nigeria
– His daughters being immensely Blessed by Maha Periyava
– Indira Gandhi’s meeting with Maha Periyava where HE raised his concern on release of ADI SANKARA postal stamp and stopped the initiative.
– His meeting in 1979 with Maha Periyava in Ugar
– Maha Periyava blessings him on his birthday by giving HIS own picture to mama
and many more….