Sri Ravi reached the lotus feet of Sri MahaPeriyava on May
There are endless comments in Periyava Puranam website, YouTube Channel, FB page and Whatsapp groups and many other social media forums. So many people have so much to say about his dedication, commitment, perseverance, leadership quality and above all, his unshaken
“Mayan Shrishti” – we have read about it in Mahabharatha. When we go to any place that Sri Ravi had done AtiRudram, one can correlate to it. Be it Ilayathangudi, be it Vadavaambalam or be it any place Sri Ravi had done AtiRudram so far, the infrastructure he had created stands out echoing his name.
- Over 150 Vaideeka participating with full of dedication
- Over 200 Grahastha attending from all over the places
- Over 3000 villagers being fed every day for all 11 days
- Homam, Abhishekam, Alankaram, Thepotsavam
- Banners, serial lights, loud speakers echoing the Veda Gosham in all the patti-thotti of the village…
While conducting one AtiRudram is Bhagiratha Prayaththanam, it is
It’s PERIYAVA PERIYAVA PERIYAVA.
Here is a tribute to Sri AtiRudram Ravi anna, showing glimpses of The AtiRudram in Kariyapatti. The magnitude speaks for itself and needless to say, it etches in our hearts that Sri AtiRudram Ravi is a