சிவ சாகரத்தில் சில துளிகள்
(A series of experiences with Sri Sivan SAR)
Opportunity kidaikum-podhu use panniko – Sri SAR to Ramnarayanan
Ramnarayanan fondly called as “Captain” by Sri SAR is the son of V Janakiraman (VJR Mama – click here to see his video) – a disciple of Sri Govinda Damodara Swamigal (Angarai Periyava | Triplicane Swamigal).
He had darshan of Sri SAR when he was little. Then, during his early twenties after finishing college and starting to work, he had darshan of Sri SAR. He went every day and suddenly one fine day, Sri SAR asked him to sleep at nights in the place where HE resides. Being with Sri SAR in the night, then going home in the morning, then coming during lunch time for HIS darshan has been Ramnarayanan’s routine for 2 years.
Infact it became his only routine to the extent of not going any place else. Not going to any auspicious occasions of family and friends. His sister’s daughter’s first birthday – being “thaai mama” – Ramnarayanan didn’t even attend that. For him, being with SAR has been the only focus. Why? How? He doesn’t know. Sri SAR asked him to do so. Sri Triplicane Swamigal also said the same. And, hence he did that.
- Opportunity Kidaikum-podhu use panniko – said Sri SAR to Ramnarayanan
- டெய்லி நைட்டு இங்க வந்து படுத்துண்டுட்டு போயேன். Keep this as a course – said Sri SAR to Ramnarayanan
- எனக்கு ஆஞ்சநேயர் மாதிரி ஒருத்தன் இருக்கான் – said Sri SAR about Supni mama to Ramnarayanan
- I do not understand anything in YPM says Ramnarayanan. Sri SAR replies “உனக்கு எப்போ புரியணுமோ , அப்போ நானே படிக்க வைப்பேன்”
- “உலகம் ஒரு மகாபுருஷரை இழந்துடும்” – said Sri SAR on the previous night of Sri MahaPeriyava Siddhi
- Kinetic Honda – 20 plus years and still running well – Ramnarayanan got the bike and gave the key to Sri SAR for blessings. Got the keys from SAR’s hands and even today, he uses only that Kinetic Honda.
- Sri SAR blessed Ramnarayanan with HIS Petti that had many of HIS personal belongings. It is in the poojai room of his house. The key for the Petti’s lock is always in Ramnarayanan’s pocket. It is part of Ramnarayanan blessing him always.
பாக்யசாலிகளால் அறிந்து தரிசிக்கப்படுபவர் துறவி
Bhaagiyasaaligalaal Arindhu Darisikapadubavar Thuravi
Come, participate and seek HIS Blessings on
Sri Sivan SAR Jayanthi Mahotsavam