Samkshepa Sankaravijayam – A succinct presentation of Sri Adi Acharyal’s punyacharithram
A Comprehensive summary of all the authentic SankaraVijayas has been presented as a tamil discourse by Smt. Sindhuja Chandramouli with the blessings of Jagadguru Sri Sankara Vijayendra Saraswati Swamigal, the current Acharya of Adi Shankara Paramaparagatha Moolamnaya Sarvajna Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam. Few highlights of the discourse which compiles every authentic significant event from Sri Acharyal’s Punya charitram:
1) Birth of Sri Adi Acharyal to the divine couple Aryamba-Shivaguru
2) Acharyal praying for Swarnavrushti using Kanakadhara Stothram
3) His initiation into Sanyasa from Sri Govinda Bhagavatpadacharya on the banks of River Narmada
4) Lord Parameshvara’s test for Sri Adi Acharyal in Kashi
5) His grace towards His Sishya Sri Padmapadacharya
6) His debate with Sri Veda Vyasa on His Brahma Sutra Bhashyam and with Mandana Mishra followed by initiating Him with appellation of Sri Sureshwaracharya
7) Receiving the five spathika lingams from Kailasha
8) His ascension of Sarvajna Peetam in Kanchi and establishment of the Moolamnaya Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam which houses the Yoga Chandramoulishvara Lingam.
9) His Siddhi in Mokshapuri Kanchipuram where His samadhi is worshipped by devotees even today.
Devotees are requested to listen to this divine discourse and pay obeisance to the Avichchinna Kanchi Kamakoti Acharya Parampara.
Video Courtesy : Kamakoti TV