Sri Sivarama Srouthigal at the age of 83 attained the lotus feet of Sri MahaPeriyava today February 14th 2019 at 4.30am. Mama was blessed to be one of HIS Anukka Thondargal.
He had the blessing to serve Sri MahaPeriyava in the years 1960 through 1975. Mama had opportunity to do
- Poojai kattu
- Chandramouleeswarar Neivaidhyam
- Madi Vastram for Periyava
- Anna Bikshai for all three Periyava (Sri MahaPeriyava, Sri PudhuPeriyava, Sri BalaPeriyava)
- and many more…
Sri MahaPeriyava strictly made sure that mama (being a Srouthigal) did not quit vaideekam. 5 or 6 months before Sri MahaPeriyava attained siddhi, HE called upon mama and insisted that “there is no poojai happening in Keezhambi Adistanam… so alteast go everyday and do simple poojai and neivaidhyam”… Since then for 23+ years, mama was blessed to do poojai at Keezhambi Adistanam.
- Sri Advaitatma Prakasendra Saraswati is the 60th Sankaracharya Moolamnaya Sarvagnya of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam. HIS guru is Sri Bhagavannama Bodhendra Saraswati
HEattained muktiat the village Ambi (Keezhambi), near Kanchi on Krishna Dwitiya in the month of Chaitra of the cyclic year Svabhanu (1704 AD)
- Keezhambi Adistanam is about 12
kmsfrom the SriMatam at Bangalore road. Take the road towards Ekambranathaswamy temple and proceed straight for 8 kmstill you reach the engineering college and just after this take left turn. You will see lush green Verdant fields amidst which rests the Adistana