FEBRUARY 13TH 1907
Vedham, Vedantham, Sastram, Sampradhayam, Acharam, Anushtanam, Aagamam,Aalayam, Shilpam, Jyothidam –
If YOU aren’t there for us, would we even lend our ears to listen to these as just “words”?
- We moved away from joint family to nuclear family
- Then, we got busy. NO TIME TO TRAVEL and we moved away from Virunth-Ombal to Phone Call-Ombal
- Then, we got even busy. NO TIME TO TALK, NO TIME TO WRITE and we further moved away from Telephone to Cellphone, Postal mail to Email
- Then, we got even busier. NO TIME TO TYPE and we further moved away from Email to SMS, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram and so forth
- Now, we are really busy. NO TIME TO EVEN THINK and we further moved away from all of the above to Emojis & SnapChat…
Despite that, if Vedham, Vedantham, Sastram, Sampradhayam, Acharam, Anushtanam, Aagamam,Aalayam, Shilpam, Jyothidam exists today – it is all because YOU are there for us ever since May 20th 1894. Today being February 13th – the day YOU took Sanyasam in the year 1907, we offer our anantha-koti Namaskaram to YOU.
Blessed we are to have darshan of Sri MahaPeriyava’s Sanyasa Sthalam in Kalavai through the video below: