A full-fledged Experiences of Vaideeka with Sri MahaPeriyava…
Periyava Puranam offers this video series as a humble Samarpanam at the Lotus Feet of Sri MahaPeriyava. Vaideeka Series – on one side, it fills us all with emotions seeing how Periyava had lived all HIS life for Vedham and on the other side, it sure puts us all in guilt giving room to introspect on how we have been taking it all for granted.
Vaideeka Series – 5
Experience With Maha Periyava By: Sri Sashank Shekhar Upadyaya – Puri
- Atharva Veda – Pippalada Shaka existed in Orissa , Jharkhand region and started to get extinct
- Sri MahaPeriyava desired to bring it back when HE was in yatra in Puri in 1937.
- Later in 1973-1974, Kanchi Kamakoti Atharva Patasala – Swargadwar, Puri at Kanchi Kamakoti Mutt was inaugurated by Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Swamigal
- Sri Sashank Shekhar Upadyaya and few others were the first students.
- Sri MahaPeriyava blessed Sri Sashank Shekhar Upadyaya that “Today there is 1 Patashala in Puri, you have to make it 100”
- Today there are more than 36 Patasala and more than 150 Vidyarthees have learnt Pippalada Shaka… Today in Puri Patashala in Kanchi Mutt, there are 18 Vidyarthees.
- Sri Sashank Shekhar Upadyaya lives in Puri
To Sri Sashank Shekhar Upadyaya, Sri MahaPeriyava is GOD in Human form. One & only GOD we took the human form to protect all the FOUR VEDAS.
NOTE: The video is subtitled.
More videos on Vaideeka series can be viewed HERE.