It is truly special to devotees who do not follow Tamil as the entire interview is in English.
Sri Kowtha Lalith Manohar is an ardent devotee of Sri MahaPeriyava. Sri MahaPeriyava did Sankara Jayanthi Celebrations and Chaturmaasyam at their Swaraajya Press Premises and camped for 4 months during 1968. Also, Periyava’s 75th birthday was celebrated there.
It is from this Camp, Sri MahaPeriyava graced and directed devotees to build temples that have become iconic Temples of Hyderabad for the current generation. One such temple is the famous ‘SKANDA GIRI’ – abode of Lord Subramanya.
Periyava later visited Manoharji’s house at Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh after Chaturmaasyam.
Here is Part 1 of Sri Manoharji’s interview…
- Sri Manoharji narrates in detailed about Periyava’s Pravesam and stay in his premises.
- How was it?
- 5 Pandit Shawls need to reach Delhi by morning – comes the order from Periyava on late sunday night.
- Is it possible?
- Periyava dropped HIS Udhdhrani and walked inside two days in a row without giving Theertham to the Union Minister.
- The Hindu paper’s center page headlines reads Kanchi Swamiji does not believe in Family Planning. Periyava was asked to withdraw HIS statement.
- Did HE?
- I saw “Lord Parasurama” in Periyava – exclaims Sri Manoharji.
- What happened?
- NADICHE DEVUDU – HE is, says Sri Manoharji with a brimming fulfillment in his eyes…
- Isn’t that an unanimous feeling?
All the answers are in the experiences of Sri Manoharji that he had with Sri MahaPeriyava. Within forty minutes in this first part of the interview, we are blessed to experience Sri MahaPeriyava in so many different facets…
- Periyava’s Hospitality
- Periyava’s Aacharam
- Periyava’s Karunyam
- Periyava’s Leadership
- Periyava’s Social Concern
and what not…