Sri Hariharan family are devotees of Sri MahaPeriyava for four generations. His maternal side is from Melatur. His wife is Sri Balu mama’s sister’s daughter. He shares his experiences with Sri MahaPeriyava or rather it would be apt to say, Sri Hariharan is re-living those moments of divinity.
In part 1 of the video, there is almost no such incident that can be briefed as so and so came, so and so happened etc., Part 2 of his experience is also the same way but constantly conveys how much auditor has blissfully enjoyed the darshan of Sri MahaPeriyava every time.
Here is part 3 and he has so much to say…
- Vaanam Partha Lingam
- Deepavali Kainkaryam for all the Vaanam Partha Lingam in Kanchipuram
- Sri MahaPeriyava Padhuka
- Sri MahaPeriyava coming in Auditor’s dream
- About HH Sri Mettur Swamigal
- About Sri Balu Mama (later who became Sri Balu Swamigal)
- About TR Mahalingam (who addressed Sri MahaPeriyava as “APPA”)
- About Sri Pradosham Mama
- and more…
At the end, he finishes his interview saying He can rightfully say “ஸ்ரீ மஹாபெரியவா என்னை தடுத்தாட்கொண்டார்” (“Sri MahaPeriyava Thaduthaatkondar” ). And Auditor had reached the lotus of Sri MahaPeriyava few years back.