Brahmasri Vedapuri Mama needs no introduction – Anukka Thondar of Periyava who has served HIM for nearly 50 plus years. While his body is frail and voice is shaky, his nostalgic memories are so fresh in his mind and he takes us with him to his world which is “PERIYAVA PERIYAVA PERIYAVA”…
- Periyava is “Avathara Purushar” – HE is Rama, Krishna, Kamakshi, Parameswaran – Ammai Appan – Mama narrates about how HE sees Periyava in each Avatharam
- “(naan) Kadavul-nu thonardholiyo” – asks Periyava to mama thereby revealing HIMSELF
- Periyava Mena-la Kaanum – cries Mama. Bhogi (attendants who lift the Mena) consoles mama by saying “Periyava is Omnipresent”.
- Periyava asks mama to lift HIM
- Mama talks about how Periyava took care of mama’s wedding, and both of his daughters weddings.
- Periyava kanathula gudhika sonnalum , gudhipen – says Mama with his own innocence…
Previous interview of Brahmasri Vedapuri mama can be viewed here.
In times of this pandemic fear, interviews like this create an emotional stir inside us – one side, we wish HE were with us now in Sthoola Sariram, on the other side, HIS question to mama “(naan) Kadavul-nu thonardholiyo” assures us HE IS OMNIPRESENT AND HE IS THERE FOR US.
Prayers to HIM for the well-being of all of us during this impending Covid situation.