Periyava blesses each of HIS devotees in HIS own unique way… One could not even know, when, how and where HE conquers them. One can’t even contemplate how, when and where does the spark of “Bhakthi” on HIM gets ignited.
- Many blessed devotees had HIS darshan during HIS 100 years.
- Many many blessed devotees continue to have HIS darshan in their dreams.
- Many dedicated devotees are blessed with HIS presence through the Anushtanam they do as preached by HIM.
- Many other devotees seek HIS blessings through watching HIS video experiences, reading many posts on HIM and through various social media circles.
- There are some blessed devotees who were totally conquered by HIM through Deivathin Kural.
Auditor Mouli is one such blessed devotee. He is doubly blessed to have been with Sri Sivan SAR for many years.
- He was blessed with Rudraksham by Periyava
- He was blessed with Maampazham with kalkandu (Mango) by Periyava
- He was blessed with Periyava Padhuka saying “Kshemamaa Eru”
- After reading Varagoor Guruswamy Sastry’s Grantham, Periyava asked Auditor Mouli to convey to Sastry “Naan Krithaarthan Aaane”
- Periyava strongly said, “Whoever talks ill of Pudhu Periyava gets Paapam and Whoever listens to the ill words spoken about Pudhu Periyava gets double the Paapam”
One common question asked to most devotees in Periyava Puranam is:
“What comes to your mind, when you hear the word “Periyava”?
(பெரியவா-னு சொன்னவுடனே உங்களுக்கு என்ன தோணறது?)
Every devotee has their own way of describing HIM. Auditor Mouli makes a striking note by saying “Periyava-naale, Aacharam” (பெரியவா-னாலே ஆசாரம்). The very same Mouli after coming to SAR has also been blessed with the wisdom that “Virtue is most important”.