Do we believe in that?
- Everyone of us Believe HIM that way.
Do we accept it?
- Everyone of us Accept HIM that way.
Do we really realize it?
- When it comes to Realization, every devotee is touched by Periyava in an unique way to be blessed with “That Realization”.
- Most of us realize through “Periyava Puranam” which is nothing but seeing/reading/listening to endless photos/video-experiences/articles and many more in today’s internet world – It would be an understatement to say Periyava has taken ViswaRoopam in Cyber World!
- Many realize through listening to Pravachanam about HIM
- Some realize through reading HIS teachings (Deivathin Kural)
- Few realize through listening to HIS Upanyasam (Periyava Kural)
- Only very few are blessed to realize through HIS Sookshma (yet Sthoola) Sarira Darisanam!
Here is a Psychiatrist from Canton – Michigan, Dr Sushma Chandramouli who shares the Amaanushya Darisanam of Periyava that she had. Hearing such divine experience with MahaPeriyava from a Psychiatrist and further listening to her perspective from Psychiatric point of view makes this interview much more interesting!
rationalizes & concludes…
Accepts & UPLIFTS…
While Bhagavad Geetha emphasizes on achieving philosophical wisdom through teachings on philosophy of life and beyond, Bhagavatham emphasizes on achieving philosophical wisdom through cultivating a personal bonding & bhakthi towards Lord Krishna. The same holds true for Periyava Kural / Deivathin Kural versus Periyava Puranam while former gives wisdom through HIS teachings, the latter cultivates a personal bonding & bhakthi towards Periyava thereby taking us in the path of wisdom! Nevertheless, we neither get to choose “the path” nor HIM… HE chooses “for us” and “us”!