சிவ சாகரத்தில் சில துளிகள்
(A series of experiences with Sri Sivan SAR)
பாக்யசாலிகளால் அறிந்து தரிசிக்கப்படுபவர் துறவி
Bhaagiyasaaligalaal Arindhu Darisikapadubavar Thuravi
Though we keep thinking not many devotees (Bhaagiyasaaligal) have had darshan of Sri Sivan SAR, with SAR’s blessings, we do keep discovering those droplets in Siva Saagaram. When, where and how is decided by HIM.
Saraswathi mami is one such find. She is the chitti-patti of Mr Abhilash Sridharan – an MBA graduate from Kellogg school of management and an active volunteer of Sri MahaPeriyava Manimandapam, NJ USA and author of the series “Paramacharya CEO” – Management lessons from life of Sri MahaPeriyava (get your copy of Periyava Times to read this series). And, that’s how this “Thuli” of Siva Saagaram was brought to us by SAR.
Saraswathi mami literally takes us back to Sri SAR’s mylapore days in the small 6 x 8 room above an oil shop (எண்ணை கடை மாடி) with a wooden door bearing “BEWARE OF GOD -SAR” wordings. Very blessed she is…
- Had done bikshai to SAR many many times
- Had SAR’s uchishtam as prasadam many many times
- SAR’s arrival and His nice fragrance (despite not bathing for days together) and mami’s emotion when she brings back that fragrance in her memory today
- Dog bite incident
- SAR wearing slipper 1 day and it being stolen the next day and SAR’s words of wisdom on that note
- “only” 1 ounce coffee to SAR
- kothamalli thogayal – SAR-ku pidikum
- Two 50 paise coins to SAR and SAR’s witty words of wisdom emphasizing “yadhaartham”
- SAR blessings mami with HIS photo
Mami is in tears when she goes back to 7 golden years of her Mylapore days and she brings the picture of SAR’s presence.
Sri Sivan SAR Thunai
Come, participate and seek HIS Blessings on
Sri Sivan SAR Jayanthi Mahotsavam