Nandhini Sahitha Kamadhenu a most sacred deity is the abode of all our God & Goddess. When it comes to
Sri MahaPeriyava, every devotee sees HIM as Iswara Swaroopam in their own way..
- HE is Parameswaran to most
- HE is Kamakshi to many
- HE is Perumal to some
- HE is even Hayagreevar to a devotee
- and, the list grows and grows
- and HE is seen as ALL Devatha Swaroopam !!!
Having said that, Muppathu Mookodi Devatha Swaroopam is seen in HIM / as HIM.
With that thought sprouting through HIS Blessings, here is our Umesh Sadasivam doing a Samarpanam of his Masterpiece Painting of Sri MahaPeriyava as Kanchi Kamadhenu to Sri MahaPeriyava Manimandapam NJ USA.
This Kanchi Kamadhenu not only has Muppathu Mookodi Devatha Swaroopam of Periyava, there are other minute yet very detailed features depicted in this magnificient painting.
- Sri Adi Sankarar Bhagavadpaadhaal
- Sri MahaPeriyava Adistanam
- Sri Pudhu Periyava
- Sri Bala Periyava
- Sri Sivan SAR
- Poorvaashrama Parents of Sri MahaPeriyava and Sri SAR
- Sri Mettur Swamigal
- Sri Triplicane Periyava
- Sri Pradosham Mama
- Orikkai Sri MahaPeriyava Manimandapam
- Sri MahaPeriyava Manimandapam NJ USA
DO WE SEE THEM ALL?
While we wait for Umesh to share his experience of making this Masterpiece, let us take a deep look into this divine Kanchi Kamadhenu and identify all these fine details.
HARA HARA SANKARA JAYA JAYA SANKARA