He belongs to Kallidaikurichi and is born in 1933…
He says, in his earlier days, “பெரியவா மெட்ராஸ்-ல கோபாலபுரம்-ல இருக்கும் போது, பெரியவா ஒரு இடத்துல இருக்கா-னா, நான் அந்த ரோடு-ல போகாம பக்கத்துல ரோடு-ல போவேன்” (When Periyava was in Madras, at Gopalapuram, If I know Periyava was at some place, I will not go in that road, but will take the next road and go).
The very same person says, “இனிக்கு நாங்க இந்த ஸ்திதி-ல இருக்கோம்-னா, அதுக்கு பெரியவா தான் முழுக்க முழுக்க காரணம்!” (Whatever we are today, it is only because of Periyava).
Listening to what all he (and his mami) has to say, his Saranaagathi to Periyava becomes evident! Though he shunned, Periyava saved!
It is all nothing but, “Avan Arul-laale Avan Thaal Vanangi” (அவன் அருளாலே அவன் தாள் வணங்கி)!
Here is, Sri Narayanan & Smt Savithri Narayanan sharing their experience with Sri MahaPeriyava…
- Periyava saved Mama from his long lasted chest pain and high fever
- Their son Sri Ravi is in Dubai. He and his brother were blessed to have Upanayanam in Kamakshi Kovil according to Periyava’s direction
- Mama talks in detailed about Periyava’s key role in constructing temple in BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd, Hyderabad)
Mama and mami continues to share many tidbit incidents like:
- Periyava asking mama to have darshan of “Neelathundu Perumal” (one of the 108 Divyadesham) in Ekambareshwar temple
- Periyava blessing them by visiting mami’s parents house
- Periyava inquiring on mama’s mother’s demise : “என்னையே நனைச்சுண்டு உங்க அம்மா போனாளோ?”
- Periyava blessing them with Meru and Lakshmi Narayanar vigraham
- Periyava asking them to offer “Cheppu Thirumangalyam”
- Periyava consoling mama when he was feeling let down at work (என்னபா உனக்கு என்ன மனசு சரியா இல்ல? உன்ன அலட்சிய படுத்தராளா – உதாசின படுத்திடு.)