Sri MahaPeriyava has been the fulcrum of bringing forth many temples in many prominent places.
Be it, “Nataraja” – Uttara Chidambaram Temple – Satara (Sri Jagadhish Bhat shares all about it)
Be it, “Malai Mandir” – Uttara Swamimalai Temple – Delhi (Sri Pattabhiraman shares all about it)
Be it, “Arupadai Veedu” – Besant Nagar (Smt Alamelu Aachu shares all about it)
Be it, “Skandagiri” – Hyderabad (Sri Hindu Ganesan shares all about it)
In this list, another epoch making temple is
The “Ashtalakshmi Temple – Besant Nagar”
Sri Srinivasa Raghavan is the son of famous “Sri Mukkoor Srinivasa Varadhachariar” who was blessed to build the Ashtalakshmi Temple in Besant Nagar with the end to end guidance and endless blessings of Sri MahaPeriyava.
Sri Srinivasa Raghavan shares all the experiences of his father getting blessings of Sri MahaPeriyava and bringing forth Ashtalakshmi Temple in Besant Nagar.
About Ashtalakshmi Temple
- 8 acres land in Besant Nagar Beach at Rs 5000 per acre thereby costing totally Rs 40,000
- “Veetuku Ashtalakshmi, Madras-ku Mahalakshmi” ad in Kalki. And printing Ashtalakshmi picture and selling it for Rs 11 as instructed by Periyava
- Lakshmi Mills – GK Devarajalu agreeing to take the cost of building the temple as ordained by Periyava
- An atheist leader buying the Ashtalakshmi picture of Rs 11 only because it had the wordings “Kanchi MahaPeriyava Anugrahathudan”
- Periyava didn’t want to do Samprokshanam of the temple, but insisted Ahobilam Jeer to do it
About Sri Mukkoor Srinivasa Varadhachariar
- Sri Mukkoor Srinivasa Varadhachariar reciting Thiruvempaavai and when he faced a problem, Periyava saying “Bhakthan-na adi pattu dhane aganum, nee bhakthan list-la sendutha” – “பக்தன்-னா அடி பட்டு தானே ஆகணும். நீ பக்தன் list-ல சேர்ந்துட்ட”
- Sri Mukkoor Srinivasa Varadhachariar did not wear slippers after an incident where Periyava asked “செருப்ப சரியான இடத்துல வச்சியா”