“Veezhu Thiru Neeram – Let’s cruise through Tuesday – on auspicious Sivarathiri Day as well as Periyava’s Sanyasam Day (Feb 13 1907) with Prathyaksha Parameswara Periyava Smaranai”
Veezhi mama shares so many day to day incidents about HIM. What will ones’ feeling be after listening all about Periyava?
What “word” could describe that feeling ?
- Shall we call it – devotion,glorification, idolization, veneration ???
- or how about we call it – admiration, adoration, adulation, exaltation ???
- or should we say – it’s reverence, bonding, fondness, awe ???
What “word” could describe that feeling ? Or, Is there even a “word” in the first place that could do justice describing it?
Let us not only keep searching for ‘the word’ but also for HIM in everything and beyond.
On this Auspicious Sivarathiri day, May HE BLESS us and our search to never CEASE
Veezhi mama shares various facets of Periyava through various incidents :
- Periyava Karisanam | No-Privilege Stance with High Solicitude – an incident about Purvashramam Brother Sri Kunju Sastrigal
- Periyava Kovam | No-Tolerance with High Patience – few incidents on how HE deals day to day nitty-gritty
- Periyava Trikala Gnanam | Not-Explicit but Always Absolute – thunuru / prasadam incident
- Periyava Haasyam | No-Humiliation Approach with Great Humility & Humor – few funny incidents on how HE doesn’t find faults yet solves it humorously
- Periyava Mounam | No-Compromise Stand with Highest Integrity – incident on HE observing Mounam for a full year (yes, that’s right, it is 365 days / 8760 hours / 525,600 minutes / 3,536,000 seconds), yet administering Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam
Let us continue to awe how mama experienced MahaPeriyava!