Sri Swaminathan (son of Sri Viswanathan) aged 78 was the Maniyakarar of Sri Varadaraja Perumal Kovil. A very blessed soul, he is, shares his experience with Sri MahaPeriyava. Also shares some vaishnavite rituals of the temple like Pagal Pathu, Ira Pathu Utsavam etc.,
Periyava guided him throughout his life and continues to bless mama in his dreams.
- Periyava chose mama to be the Maniyakarar of Sri Varadaraja Perumal Kovil.
- HE arranged for mama’s wedding
- HE saved mama’s son from a chronic disease
- HE blessed mama’s parents by arranging for their Sashtiapthapoorthi and Sadhabishegam
- HE arranged for the wedding of mama’s all 4 daughters
- HE guided and saved mama in dealing with many nuances of Sri Varadaraja Perumal Kovil Maniyakarar responsibilites
- HE blessed mama to do Kovil Thirupani for KoozhaPandhal Pesum Perumal Kovil appearing in his dream
and many more…