Sri Dinakara Sarma needs no introduction.
A Rig Vedhi hailing from Kumbakonam Solaiappa Mudaliyar Agraharam had the first darshan of Sri MahaPeriyava when he was 8 or 9 years old. Dinakara Sarma Mama reminisces about Periyava’s Pattina Pravesam in Pushpa Pallaku in Kumbakonam and many other incidents…
- Sri Kachabeswara Sastrigal – a divine soul is the father of Sri Dinakara Sarma mama. Mama did Adhyayanam from his father and also learnt all about drawing “Yantram” from him…
- Mama’s visit to Kanchipuram during Vyasa Poojai to have darshan of Sri MahaPeriyava and reference to the darshan of “Palli” (lizard) in Sri Varadaraja Perumal Kovil…
- “TiPaNaGaMaSa theriyumo” Periyava asked Mama.
- Periyava indicating subtly that Mama will not have kids
- Mama presiding over Avudaiyar Kovil Kumbabhishekam
- Mama blessed to do the “Tatankam” for Akilandeswari Tatanka Prasthishtai
- Mama blessed to do the Yantram (Chidambara Rahasiyam) for Uttara Chidambaram (Satara)
Mama continues to have darshan of Periyava in his dreams. To him, Periyava is Sakthi Swaroopam!