There was a short video of Sri Venkataraman mama’s experience with MahaPeriyava published yesterday. Due to some glitch, some video files weren’t accessible. Here we go, the full-blown video experience of Sri Venkataraman mama (aka Umayaalpuram Kannan). Mama is related to Ganapathi & Co., Sri Viswanathan.
Part 1 is published here. Part 2 will follow.
Mama’s experience with MahaPeriyava reveals the well known fact that Periyava Puranam is an OCEAN. How much ever we draw out of it, it is only going to be droplets of nectar… Assured that there are so many blessed mama/mami(s) , thatha/patti(s) out there who have so many experiences with MahaPeriyava. Which devotee fills the next page of Periyava Puranam and when they fill it is purely Periyava Chittam!
Coming back to Venkataraman mama’s experience, he is simply going on and on and on. That too, he had darshan of Periyava in so many places and in each place, he has some soul touching experience.
“Paarthukitte Eruka Thonudhu” – this is what mama says that he used to do when he had Periyava darshan. He used to stand hours together and gaze HIM.
On the other hand, Periyava – Karunamurthy has been blessing mama with every simple/big thing he prayed for.
- Three Kannan – Kasi Kannan, Photo Kannan, Umayaalpuram Kannan
- Varuna Periyava – downpour of rain in Orikkai
- Dream Periyava – Unnodaiye irukken, yenna paaka vara vendaam (உன்னோடயே இருக்கேன், இனிமே என்னை பாக்க வர வேண்டாம்)
- Mama prays for Periyava Padhuka / Periyava Photo – Periyava blessing mama with HIS Photo
- French professor having darshan of Periyava at Sivaasthanam and floored by Periyava’s french knowledge
- German having darshan of Periyava at Pandaripur and floored by Periyava’s german knowledge
- Doing Snanam before and after Chandra Grahanam at Kalavai ; Significance of Gayathri Japam – insisted by Periyava
- Friend having darshan of Periyava at Madanapalli and mama having a dream/vision of the same
- Mama blessed with cup of water kept for Periyava Vappanam at Haggiri
- Periyava making Purnakumbham making with pineapple at Hampi ; எவ்வளவு நாழி நிப்ப, உக்காரு (how long will you stand, sit down, says Periyava to mama)
- Periyava making comical note about Kamala Orange (6+5 = 11 solai) at Ramdurg ; Mama blessed to pull the rickshaw that Periyava used to hold onto when HE did Paadha Yatra
- Periyava blessed mama’s brother for his health