Chengalpattu Sri Ambi Iyer has been a prominent person in Chengalpattu. His son, Dr Radhakrishnan is a veterinary doctor. Doctor shares his experience and his appa’s experience with Periyava.
- Doctor having darshan of Periyava in Thenambakkam and Periyava communicating to him in “Mouna Bashai” – Doctor describes it as “Deivam Pesaradhu”
- Doctor’s appa passing away in 1979 and Periyava Anugraham few minutes before he passed away
- Periyava camp in 1965 in Ambi iyer house
- Doctor wanted to get a message from Periyava to quit his bad habit and Periyava’s indirect message to doctor to quit social drinking
- திராட்க்ஷை சளி பிடிக்கும்; மாம்பழம் வயத படுத்தும்; ஓ, பணமா? அது ரொம்ப படுத்துமே எல்லாரையும் – Periyava’s satire about money
Doctor describes his moments with Periyava as his “Piraviyin Payan”