Udayarpalayam Samasthanam is equally or even more important than other samasthanams when it comes to their contribution to Kanchi Matam and our religion. Their contribution is something we should remember for our life time. Without them, we would have lost our Gods/Goddesses….
- Protection to Kanchi Kamakshi, Chidambaram Natarajar & Kanchi Varadharaja Perumal under one roof during Muslim invasion
- How Periyava surprised them with vaideekas during kumbabishekam
- His thatha’s viswasam to Kanchi Matam
- Periyava’s respect to our king
- Periyava’s gift of a baby elephant to samasthanam
- Photo of Periyava sitting in the mandapam in the theppakulam
- Periyava’s respect for other matams…
By now we have seen so many videos. It is beyond clear that Periyava had remembered each and everyone who have contributed to our matam till His last breath and have taken care of them. This video is yet another example.
It is beyond sadness to see how a glorious majesty has fallen down to ruins – too pathetic. Until I talked to Shivaraman, I thought they are living elsewhere and came to this place for interview. Shockingly, they are living in this ruined place as they have no other place to go..What a downfall!
This is yet another proof for all of us – nothing is permanent in this world. Whether we are rich or poor, let us stay the same, have more bakthi towards Ishwaran and leave the rest to them. Periyava only knows why they are suffering. Regardless, we all are indebted this samasthanam for our lifetime and have to absolutely pray to Periyava, Kamakshi, Nataraja and Perumal to rescue this family from their poverty. He is a karunamurthi and He will save these people soon.
Jaya Jaya Shankara Hara Hara Shankara