“Chaaturmaasyam Poorthi Special”
A full-fledged Experiences of Vaideeka with Sri MahaPeriyava…
Periyava Puranam offers this video series as a humble Samarpanam at the Lotus Feet of Sri MahaPeriyava. Vaideeka Series – on one side, it fills us all with emotions seeing how Periyava had lived all HIS life for Vedham and on the other side, it sure puts us all in guilt giving room to introspect on how we have been taking it all for granted.
Vaideeka Series – 4
Experience With Maha Periyava By: Allur Sri Seshadri Ghanapadigal (Babu) & Sri SivaramaKrishna Ghanapadigal (Raju)
- Sri MahaPeriyava conducted the first AdiRudram in the village – Kaatuputhur Naththam for which their grandfather, Sri SivaramaKrishna Dikshitar was instrumental.
appaSri Yegneshwara Sastrigal – a Vedantha Vidwan did Adhyayanam in Pazhur for 13 years. He was sent to Gopi Chetty Palayam to teach Bashya Paadam as directed by Sri MahaPeriyava.
- Thandaveswara Ghanapadigal wrote a will that Veda Patasala has to be created in his property. As per Sri
MahaPeriyava’sordain, “Allur Agama Patasala” was started inthat property.
- Periyava sent Sri Yegneshwara Sastrigal to Allur and made him stay there and teach Vedham and Kavyam in that Patasala. “Sashvathama Erukatum” – Periyava words. It’s been 50 years now and the Patasala
ingoing on very well.
- Allur brothers are the 2nd set belonging to “Niyama Adyayana Scheme“ (1st ones for Krishna Yajur Vedham).
- Samithadhaanam, Bikshacharanam made complusory
- Leelavathi Ghanitham – Sri Yegneshwara Sastrigal learnt it as per Periyava’s aagnya from Sri Avadhani Swamigal in Vijayawada for 15 days to teach his sons. He also has taught Leelavathi Ghanitham to Sri (Bala) Periyava. Leelavathi Ghanitham was insisted Periyava to strengthen the arithmetic skills of Vidyarthis. Both the Ghanapadigal brothers also learnt few other Paadam along with Sri (Bala) Periyava
- The Ghanapadigal brothers were sent to Goda Subramania Sastrigal (along with brother in law of Sri Chandrasekara Ghanapadigal – click here for his video). Their praises about Sri Goda Sastrigal gives us a picture of what a great blessed soul he was. He was blessed by Periyava’s lotus feet blessing his Siras (head)
- PERIYAVA WORDS – “வேத அத்யயனம் பண்ணா கஷ்டமே படமாட்ட. சௌக்கியமா இருப்பா. வேத மாதா காப்பாத்துவா”
- பெரியவா அனுக்ரஹம் இல்லனா வேதம் கிடையாது – says Allur Ghanapadigal.
- Veda Rakshana Nidhi Trust – Annadurai Iyengar – he literally begged for Vedham – Ghanapadigal brothers narrates some incidents
- Tirupathi Devasthanam – Scheme Parayanam started by Periyava
Today on Chaaturmaasyam Poorthi, it is a spiritual treat to see all the Ghanapadigal in one video sharing plethora of experiences with Sri MahaPeriyava.
அவர் ஈஸ்வரன் ஸ்ருஷ்டி மாத்திரம் தான் … அவர் மனசுல நினைச்சா போறும்… (HE IS ESWARAN – BY HIS VERY THOUGHT DOES SHRISTHI) – concludes all the Ghanapadigal.